Left to right, top to bottom:
* Maude: the Not-so-noticeable Shrimpton by Lauren Child
* How to be Danish by Patrick Kingsley
* The Fox’s Tale: The First Christmas by Nick Butterworth
* The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
* The Woodland House by Ben Law
If you are thinking of building your own house or pursuing a self sufficient lifestyle then Ben’s journey is an utterly inspiring one. Beautiful photographs and useful tips for all.
* One Big Rain: Poems for Rainy Days compiled by Rita Gray
* Do your ears hang low? sung by the Topp Twins
* The Rapture of the Nerds by Cory Doctorow and Charles Stross
I have recently finished reading this book and, though mind watering, it is brilliantly written. If you enjoy reading William Gibson, Neal Stephenson or Bruce Sterling then will enjoy this novel too.
* Knit your own Zombie by Fiona Goble
Cute patterns for toy zombies that snap apart and reassemble in multiple ways. A kookie Christmas present perhaps?